Freshman Experience

Freshman+Experience

One of the scariest things to experience as a student is going into high school. When going into high it is not only scary because it is a new school, it is also scary because people say it it hard, there are new standards, and overall time management and tasks become more important and real. I went around asking freshman how they felt about Pinckney Community High School so far and what they want out of these last four years. I also asked the freshman what they expect the class of 2023 to do in the next few years till graduation and what their favorite class is so far.

“The class of 2023 needs to give some effort”, Tyler Liebert says.

Tyler Liebert says that Pinckney Community High School is better than middle school, and that he really enjoys autos as an elective. Tyler also said he would love to get through high school so that he can support his family and get a good job.

“As class of 2023, we need to be responsible”, Trevor Jones says.

Trevor Jones says that he has been enjoying earth science for a bit now and thinks Pinckney Community High school is pretty cool so far. Trevor also wants to get through his high school years collecting knowledge and wants to continue learning new things after high school.

“I want the class of 2023 to do good”, Evan Kubenic says.

Evan Kubinec wants to get through high school to go to college, and get a good job. Kubenic also believes that Pinckney Community High School is better than middle school and says he really enjoys autos.

“ I want the class of 2023 to do well and graduate”, Madison Speer says.

Madison Speer likes Pinckney Community High School, but would love to get into a good college. Speers favorite class is French at the moment and will go onto another year.