A Month in Spain

Back to Article
Back to Article

A Month in Spain

Left to right Zoe Blackburn, Maya, Anna, Emma, Cieran, Peggy Lederer, Ava, Izzy Lederer, Elijah Chapman infront of Cathedral of Salamanca.

Taking a trip abroad is something that everyone wants to do at least one point in their life whether it be to Africa, Europe, Asia, or any other place in the world. PCHS Senior Izabella Lederer took an “exchange” trip to Spain over the summer vacation. 

The trip was accompanied by Izzy’s mother, Peggy Lederer and 6 other kids from Pioneer High School and Skyline High School. This trip was taken to get better at speaking Spanish. Lederer said, “My mom took me on this trip and she was super helpful with my transition into speaking only Spanish.” 

The trip lasted three weeks in total. The program was a school program. The itinerary was that the students had to go to school 5 days of the week while learning everything in Spanish and on weekends they would go on day trips, like any other exchange student trip. Lederer said, “I now have a better understanding of Spanish.” 

What a fun summer trip that must’ve been!

Left, Peggy Lederer, Center, Ester, Right, Izzy Lederer.

Left to right Peggy Lederer, Isabel, Izzy Lederer.

Left, Paqui, Center, Peggy Lederer, Right, Izzy Lederer.

Left, Andrea, Right, Izzy Lederer.

Left to right Anna, Elijah Chapman, Izzy Lederer, and Hannes.

Left to right, Peggy Lederer, Anna, Ava, Emma, Maya, Zoe Blackburn, Cieran, Elijah Chapman, and Izzy Lederer.

Left to right Zoe Blackburn, Anna, Izzy Lederer, Peggy Lederer, Emma, Ava, Elijah Chapman, Cieran, and Maya.

Back, Elijah Chapman, Center, Peggy Lederer, Left, Izzy Lederer, Right, Zoe Blackburn.